- BSc Psychology (Hons) – University of Leeds
- Post Grad Certificate in Mental Health- University of Southampton
- Post Grad Diploma in Anxiety and Depression (IAPT)- University of Southampton
- I am a fully accredited member of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP).
- Alongside CBT, I am also trained in ‘third-wave’ approaches such as Compassion Focussed Therapy, Mindfulness, and Dialectical Behaviour Therapy–informed work.
Insightful and empathetic
Tanya is personable, insightful and empathetic, and made me feel very at ease during our sessions. I’m really grateful to Tanya for being so patient and helping me work through my anxiety. I am so much more confident and relaxed she has helped me enormously.
Ready for the future
Thank you Tanya, you were brilliant! You have really helped me feel equipped and ready for the future.
Made me feel so comfortable!
I didn’t know what to expect at first, but Tanya quickly made me feel so comfortable. I always felt like we were working together and she offered me every opportunity to provide feedback in our sessions.